1. Registration fee Rs. 1999/- (One thousand nine hundred ninty nine rupee only) and with website, Mobile app facility Rs. 2799/- (Two thousand seven hundred ninty nine rupee only)
A. Registration will be valid for one year from the date of registered olakh event. Candidate can attend all Olakh matrimony events arranged by us at any city in one year and his/her Bio data will also be published in each Olakh matrimonial magazine during every matrimonial event. Please note if candidates marriage fixed before the scheduled one year registration period, His/her registration will automatically terminated from our records, no refund in this regards.
B. At the time of registration the very first matrimony event you attend will be totally free for three persons (candidate + parents) Breakfast, lunch and Olakh matrimonial magazine. But for the next events onward on your participation it is required to pay the catering, Premises charges, magazine printing charges etc. Please note we will also provide a separate booklet of Contact numbers along with olakh magazine.
C. Website/Mobile app facility of candidate will be valid for one year. ID password will be issued to candidate on same day of Olakh Matrimonial Event. Any disputes in this matter will not be entertained.
D. Registration fee deposited by the candidate to us shall not be refundable in any condition.
2. If candidate is unable to attend the program due to any reason, their parents/representatives will be allowed to attend the program on candidate’s behalf.
3. Any changes or updation regarding candidate’s given information during the membership period should be conveyed in advance before one month of the publication of book. No disputes will be entertained after printing & publication of book. Candidate is allowed to change/update his/her photograph in the book only once in a year yet if it is required, they will be chargeable for each photograph.
4. Olakh Swapnanchi is independent & free to change the venue & date of program in any circumstances.
5. Before filling the candidate’s bio-data form, you’re advised to read it carefully, and then submit information of candidate. We will publish information as it is as given by the candidate.
6. As per rules/order of government, photocopy (Self Attested) of following documents are required along with the biodata form:-
A. Photocopy of Candidate’s ID & address proof.
B. Photocopy of Appointment letter/ Salary Slip if candidate is salaried.
C. Photocopy of Organization/shop registration certificate if candidate is business class.
7. Before filling the candidate’s bio-data form, you’re advised to read it carefully, and then submit information of candidate. We print and distribute the information as submitted to us. We do not guarantee about the information being correct, please verify the details before making any proceeding towards a marriage proposal to any party.
8. Olakh Swapnanchi doesn’t suggest any bride/grooms to any of the candidates. Members have to search and manage the meetings as per their convenience and own risk.
9. Always mention your candidate’s ID no. while communicating with our organization.
10. To avoid the misuse of Olakh Magazine please do not circulate or distribute to any unknown people and relatives.
11. If any Disputes occur, then it subject to Courts of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. You hereby explicitly agree for Indore, Madhya Pradesh court's jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.